Sunday, January 11, 2009

rave - what a great movie!

I went to see a great movie on Friday that I highly recommend! Slumdog Millionaire is a movie which combines many great elements people love in a movie - drama, love story, family, horror... all in one film.

Went to see it with a friend who I dragged out on a cold night as I was feeling kind of blah and needed to get out of this house which I spend MUCH TOO MUCH TIME IN!

Luckily, the husband came home early and we ate early and I skipped out on the after dinner clean-up and moving the cars as it's going to snow routine!

We missed the very beginning of the movie, but did not miss a lot.

I don't want to give anything away, but once you get past the beginning - which is a little tough to watch - it gets better and better until you're at a weepy/happy end.

Best movie I've seen in a while, and I see a lot of them.

Still new to this blogging thing, so I'll try to get a trailer on here.

Otherwise weekend was ok... lots of snow and ice here... I hate winter but have a manic fixation with shoveling... I kind of like it! Once I start, I have to get every speck of snow and ice out of there in a crazy, anal sort of way. I even totally shoveled a neighbor's driveway as they were on vacation.

Rant of the weekend - winter cold - blah... after xmas doldrums... no one wanting to go sledding with me!

Rave of the weekend - Slumdog Millionaire... great yoga class... playing 'scene it' with the boys and winning - as usual




#adsDiv1{position:relative;z-index:1005;}



1 OF 2
Next

No comments: