Wednesday, January 14, 2009

yogahhh...

I'm in love, I'm in love... with my yoga teacher! Don't go gossiping about me or alert the hubby, this love is more about how I can't get enough of her amazing classes, and my body is slowly beginning to show the benefits.

Cathy teaches at NYSC twice a week at dates and times that are not the most convenient... but this is must-do, schedule around it yoga that's taking priority in my book!

First on the reasons why I love her... her amazing classes, best I've ever taken, and always different. One class is all about ground work, another about balancing, one might be really challenging (today!) another super relaxing.

Then there's her soothing voice and cool yoga music, making for a great, lose yourself in it environment.

Lastly, end of class relaxation... I have been know to drift off into lala land on a dusty floor (we all complain about the studio's resident dust bunnies) surrounded by sweaty people - she's that good.

Anyway, I'm not going to give too much detail, as her classes are crowded enough. But I have found love, and wanted to share my bliss!

Find your own feel good activity. It's important for all of us to have something to look forward to and enjoy.

Rant of the day - none so far - feeling my inner peace after yoga (will probably change though as hubby is going out of town, lots to do later)

Rave of the day - ah, yoga class again, looking forward to visiting a neighbor's new baby later

Peace out everybody!

No comments: