Friday, January 30, 2009

welcome weekend


Well, it's finally Friday. This has been a hectic week, full of meetings, deadlines, boy's activities... and I'm done for! It doesn't help that Mr. Rant and Rave has been keeping me up with his snoring, something he does when he's overtired.

So this weekend I plan to relax (around chauffering to basketball games and bar mitzah parties that is) and get in some good workouts, as I feel quite the chubster. My weekend began at around 12 with lunch with a new friend, a neighbor who moved to the burbs from the city several months back. It was fun... though the Indian food we had is not sitting too well with me.

Anyway, as you can see... my ADD is kicking in with scattered thoughts and rambling and all. Promise to be more interesting after the weekend!

Have a good one... and enjoy some down time.

No comments: