Monday, January 26, 2009

With a little help from my friends...


In my last post, I wrote about boys... but today, and this weekend, I was really grooving on how great the women I know are, family, friends, acquaintances, colleagues - all of them! I had a work assignment to do and I realized at a late Friday hour - my fault, stupid - that it was due sooner than I had expected. In a panic, I made a couple of calls, emailed some colleagues, emailed my faithful networking group (more about that later) and soon I was in touch with everyone I needed to put together great interviews, for a great article, in amazing, record time. So, thanks to my ladies... we seem to have an innate gene for helping each other out which is priceless and so special. Remember to help out when you can, the kindness always works its way back to you.

Rant of the day - ccd classes that start at 7 pm, end at 8:30 - not fun for kids at this hour, or parents who have to get them there and back!

Rave of the day - ahh, my article is finished - wish me luck for my assignments!

No comments: